Sunday, September 4, 2011

New Running Shoes

At long last, I have found a pair of running shoes that fits me well and is suitable for my foot type, not to mention, a thing of beauty in my eyes. :)

The long weekend sale last August 27-31, plus my strong desire to get back into running triggered (probably) the most exciting acquisition of a running gear for me. My first stop that day was at Toby's sports store, it was where the Adidas' Adizero Mana 5 caught my eye. It was especially made for flat and mild flat footed people, just exactly what I was looking for. Being one of the items under the 20% off sale, my desire to buy it really soared to the highest level. But of course, as experience thought me, I did not buy it right away. I went first to other sports store for they might offer lower price for better running shoes. Well, after probably three hours of walking, looking and fitting, I found nothing to match the Adizero Mana. There was already a pinch in my heart (“kurot sa puso” :D ) to buy it. And so the inevitable happened. I bought the shoes, with a smile on my face (a good sign :) ).

So far, it has been good to me. No blisters after 5k and 6k runs. I can also feel the lightness of the shoes. I have yet to plan my next long run with it, but be assured that I will share my experience to everyone after that happens. By then I would be in a better position to write a review for my Adidas Adizero Mana. First time!

I am now more excited to push through with my speed training which is a part of my preparation for the Condura Skyway Marathon 2012. All right! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment