Saturday, September 17, 2011

Scout Tobias 5k route

This is my common 5k route. If I just want a quick run, this route is my first option. It has a combination of level and uphill roads. The surroundings also alternates between establishments and residential houses. The houses are great because the people living in the area are on the richer side. There is a portion though along Mother Ignacia wherein there is a sudden change of environment from establishments to slums. Everytime I pass along this area some children run along while other kids initiate high fives. It never fails to make me smile when they do that.

One thing I don't like though is that there are areas where I need to cross a main road or intersection. Sometimes it forces me to stop, slow down or increase my pace to dodge away from cars. Anyway some drivers are ready to give way, which is good!

My verdict for this route is 6 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment